Saturday, April 25, 2015
Montebello Intermediate School Parking Lot
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Have you been waiting to have a yard sale but haven’t found the opportunity to do it? This is your chance!
Come to the Montebello Intermediate Front Office to fill out your application.
Montebello Intermediate School Washington DC Students in Collaboration with PTA are having a Swap Meet. Set up your own tables & chairs and turn those hidden “treasures” into cash. Or if you are looking for a special item, come on by and shop.
Event Details- Vendors Needed
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 from 8am to 2pm
- Located in the Montebello Intermediate Parking lot at 1600 Whittier Blvd. (corner of Whittier and Vail)
- Spaces measure approximately 2 car slots
- $25.00 per space (cash only, please!)
- You may pay in advance at Montebello Intermediate School and reserve your spot (first come, first served).
- Spaces will also be available for sale the day of the event (line up at the information booth)
- If you are interested in renting a space, please contact Montebello Intermediate at (323) 721-5111 between 8-3 pm ( A site map and guidelines will be available )
Note: All items for sale shall comply with district regulations and applicable state laws and regulations.
Our 7th grade students in Mr. Matsunaga's class had the opportunity to learn CPR. Mr. Matsunaga had a guest speaker and presenter from Beverly Hospital teach his students the basics of CPR. This was a great opportunity to learn the basics of CPR and have a hands-on experience. Our students are now better prepared for a life-threatening situation. We are very grateful to Beverly Hospital for allowing our students to have this excellent opportunity.
Fifty of our male students from sixth through eighth grade had the opportunity to participate in the Adelante Young Men's Conference. Students throughout Montebello Unified School District were chosen to participate in this conference which offered various presentations from successful men in the community. They also had a resource fair with colleges, universities, and community organizations that shared valuable information. The young men had a day filled with inspirational speeches and workshops to encourage them to go on to college/university and be successful in life.